Book Organizer Deluxe

  • Ready-to-use inventory solutions let you easily and quickly organize your book collections
  • Access and view your book data in virtually any way.
  • Easily process book data with Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard
  • Modify or create new book management solutions with Designer
  • Registered user have access to over 80 free database solutions for home and business.

What can I say? Using this product, i was able to organize over a thousand books and items for our preschool library and print out a useful booklist. On afterthought, though, I wish I had used an Excell program so that the information could have been transferred from my computer to the school computer.

I wasn't sure what I was getting exactly with this but I was happy I bought it! I have a very large library or books, DVDs and music CDs and I needed a way toi catalog and inventory them. This product will do it. Straight from the box and installed it has a great tutorial that will take you through the program step by step. It will also accept input from scanners. I used the look up feature in conjunction with the scanned ISBN numbers from the books to pull in the information I needed straight off the internet. It took me less that 8 hours to scan and input a little over 900 books, 600+ DVDs, and a few hundred CD's. I am very happy with this product. It is very versatile and could be used for cataloging and inventorying just about anything. It works with a wide range of scanners so there is no need for expensive equipment. I bought the Imagestore - Brainydeal SC1-2012 Hand Held Contact USB 80mm Long Handheld CCD Barcode Scanner Barcode Reader with Red LED CCD reader for less that $25 and used it with the program straight out of the box. It also can be used with Microsoft Office products. Buy it and organize you life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Libra Horoscope September 03 (03/09)

Ehome Fairy String Lights, 12 Pack Fairy Lights Battery Operated, 7.2ft 20LED Christmas Lights Silver Coated Copper Wire Lights Firefly Lights Moon Lights for Party Christmas Decorations - Warm White

History Births on September 01